Samatech Computers Ltd is an established ICT Service Company committed to offer the best in online presence and offline services which help you to focus on your ideal audience as an approach through which you reach the target market. With its team of professionals with strong academic and technical backgrounds, international exposure and advanced technical skills, Samatech Computers Ltd has an exceptional bias to offer its customers unique, high quality and reliable services.
These are the Services that we offer Web Design, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Media Marketing, Software Solutions, IT Consultancy, Computer Training, Computers Accessories, High Quality Support, Software Sales, Network Design, SEO, Network Optimization & Installation, CCTV and Car Tracking Device sale and installation.
We are seeking to recruit highly talented professionals to contribute positively to our business growth.
To qualify for this position, interested candidates must have a proven track record of performance, possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Computer literacy, ability to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure is essential.
SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring business growth through planning and marketing services, networking with stakeholders and co-ordination of departmental activities and resources.
- Assisting in preparation and implementation of marketing policies, strategies and evaluating results for improvement.
- Conducting and compiling customer satisfaction surveys and market intelligence research for existing and new business.
- Taking part in customer feedback surveys and finding out ways to garner higher profits.
- Preparing accurate daily reports on customer service operations, challenges, achievements and areas that require attention or review.
- Developing branding initiatives and organizing corporate events.
- Organizing and driving marketing campaigns to attract new members to the organization.
- Assisting in preparation and management of budgets for marketing activities.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions while making recommendations to management.
- Educating customers and potential customers on current product and services. Organizing marketing materials for use by the sales team and for all marketing activities.
- Preparing reports on current products with recommendations on the same. Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
Qualifications /Competencies/ Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies:
- At least a Business Diploma or a Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing.
- At least four (2) years of experience in a similar position.
- Should have strong research and analytical skills.
- Should have excellent communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong selling and negotiating skills.
- Must demonstrate high integrity, ethical practice and ability to multi-task.
How to apply
- Interested applicants should address their application together with CV, passport size photo and academic documents to; email@example.com
- Deadline for application is 30th-July-2018.
NOTE: Use Email only as we won’t be able to consider any calls.